K9 Heaven uses the services of collections (Baycorp) at any given time as appropriate.
K9 Heaven may update its Terms and Conditions as needed and required. Terms & conditions can be found on the website as the primary & paramount version only, superceeding all paper or other digital versions.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
We collect your personal information in order to:
We keep your information safe by using secure sofware to store the information and only allow certain staff members to see it .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
At K9 Heaven we strive to create the best experience possible for both you and your dog. If you feel we haven’t lived up to your expectations and would like a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details and we will contact you to discuss, review and consider.
Legal name: K9 Heaven 2021 ltd
Address: 103 Sunnyvale Rd, Massey, Auckland, 0614
Company #: 8261253
1. Entry into this K9 Heaven prize draw (Competition) is subject to:
2. Entry is automatic upon completion of any steps detailed in the Competition Rules, and completion of those steps is deemed to be acceptance of the Competition Rules and these Standard Terms and Conditions.
3. The promoter of the Competition is K9 Heaven 2021 Ltd, with its registered office at 103 Sunnyvale Rd, Massey, Auckland.
4.The Competition will commence and finish in accordance with the Competition Rules (the Competition Period). To clarify, the start date is Thursday June 23rd 2022 12:01am and the end date is Wednesday July 20th 11:59pm
5. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must:
6. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of K9 Heaven 2021 Ltd are not eligible to enter the competition:
7. Please refer to the Competition Rules for full details about the steps required to enter the Competition and details of any prizes. Eligible entrants will go into the draw to win a prize (Prize).
8. Each entrant may gain as many entries as they like as long as they meet the requirements to gain an entry.
9. All valid entries will be entered into a draw which will be made on the 21st of July 2022. Entries will be drawn at random and qualifying entries drawn will be deemed the winners (Prize Winner).
10. The Prize Winners will be contacted by email and phone. If, after making reasonable attempts, K9 Heaven cannot contact a Prize Winner within 5 working days of the Draw Date, that Prize Winner will not be eligible to receive a Prize and the Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a new Prize Winner is successfully contacted.
11. Terms and conditions may apply to the use of the Prize.
12. Any additional costs associated with the Prize are not included in the Prize and are the Prize Winners’ responsibility.
13. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winners do not wish to or are unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
14. The Prize Winners agree to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by K9 Heaven for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of K9 Heaven.
15. K9 Heaven reserves the right to modify the Competition Rules or these Standard Terms and Conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. K9 Heaven’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. K9 Heaven, its related companies, and agencies associated with this competition will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability, or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the competition including as a result of entry into the competition or winning or use of a Prize, except where such Loss can not be excluded by law.
17. The Competition Rules and these Standard Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. K9 Heaven may refuse to award a Prize to an entrant who, in K9 Heaven’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with the Competition Rules and/or these Standard Terms and Conditions. K9 Heaven may also refuse to award a Prize or require a service-related prize to stop being delivered based on their dog’s behaviour. If it becomes too aggressive, too difficult to manage or a potential danger to other dogs, K9 Heaven’s team, or itself during its time at K9 Heaven’s facility.
19. As it relates to the “unlimited grooming” aspect of the Grand prize and second prize, the grooming service may be used a maximum of one time per week.
20. A prize, or any unused portion of a prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. All other expenses associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
21. If the Survey Conductor, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a winner 10 business days after the Draw Date, or a winner is disqualified in accordance with these terms and conditions, then their prize is forfeited.
22. The winner’s first name and region may be published on the Survey Conductor’s website(s) and social media platforms.
23. The prize will be sent within 30 calendar days from the date of contact with a Prize winner.
24. The Grand prize and Second prize may be used from the day after contact with a Prize winner.
25. The winner is subject to all other standard Terms and Conditions associated with K9 Heaven when services are delivered for them.